Cataract: It is a
loss of transparency that develops in its own lens. Causes foggy-blurred vision. The incidence increases above 55 years. Although there is no definite way to prevent it, ultraviolet rays and smoking are thought to accelerate the development of cataracts. Cataract severely disrupts vision in late stages.
PTERIJIUM (OBSERVATION SURGERY):
In our clinic, ptergium operations are performed with two different methods. The first method; Primary excision is preferred in small pterygium. The surgery lasts about 10 minutes. Pterjiium is more likely to recur. The second method is pterygium surgery with autograft. The graft from the healthy conjunctiva is placed in the pterygium region. This operation lasts from 30 to 45 minutes. The probability of recurrence after surgery with this method is quite low.
Astigmatism, myopia and hypermetropia is a very successful method of treatment. Since the knife is not used, the complication rate is very low. In this method, after removing the corneal flap with femtosecond laser, Excimer Laser is applied and the patient can return to normal life in a few days.
OPERATIONS IN OUR EYE CLINIC
- Seamless cataract surgery with phacoemulsification method
- EYE CAP SURGERY (BLEFAROPLASTY)
- PTERIJIUM (EYE ETHICAL SURGERY)
- SURGICAL SURGERY
- ENDOLASER SURGERY OF EYE AGE CHANNEL DISORDERS
- GLAUCOMA (EYE TENSION DIAGNOSIS TREATMENT AND TREATMENT
- TEST AND TREATMENT OF EYE SET
- EYE INJECTIONS
- CASE STUDY
- HYPERMETROP ASTIGMAT TREATMENT WITH EXCIMER LASER LAPTIC LASIK
- OCT (EYE TOMOGRAPHY)
- BGA (VISUAL AREA)
- YAG LASER