In this context;
- Processes are determined in order to measure the expectations and requests of the contracted institutions and to continuously improve their satisfaction. Improvement activities are planned by measuring the performance of these processes.
- Quality management system studies are accepted as an activity to be carried out by all employees in all departments. Continuous trainings are organized and implemented to ensure that all employees are informed about quality management and quality improvement. Employee participation in quality improvement activities is encouraged and encouraged.
- In order to improve the service quality, good relations are established with all the companies that are cooperating, and their performance is continuously measured to provide faster, more economical and better service.
- It is aimed to perform fast and accurate diagnosis and treatment by using modern and advanced technology. Working in accordance with the requirements of Caginer Hospital Quality Management System and continuously improving the quality management system is the responsibility of all employees, especially senior management.
The quality policy issued by Çağıner Hospital management has been determined in accordance with the purpose of our hospital. Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the QMS and commitment to compliance with requirements. It forms a framework for the creation and review of quality targets. It is reviewed for continuous compliance, and it is ensured to be communicated and understood to all employees.
Quality management system
Our hospital continues its studies on quality, patient and employee safety monitoring and measurement studies and continuous improvement after the audit. In addition to all these studies, our hospital follows the international service quality standards and aims to improve the service provision with the measurement criteria it has determined. The reference to the International Standards on Quality of Service Standards, which is a reference to international standards and consists of 450 criteria organized by the Ministry of Health Performance Development Department, is accepted as a reference.
Benefits of Quality Management System:
- Cost and time savings
- Customer-oriented service delivery
- Less customer complaints
- Optimum use of resources
- Healthy information flow
- Ease of management
- Provide quality patient care
- Leadership awareness to develop and improve quality
- To ensure continuous improvement
- Ensuring continuity of training activities
Quality Management Principles
Our aim; Documenting the quality policy and objectives, explaining the quality management system by referring to the documented procedures, determining the definitions, order, interactions of the processes in the system and drawing the general framework of the quality instruments.
Organizations should understand current and future customer needs, meet customer requirements and strive to exceed customer expectations.
Leaders determine the purpose and direction of the organization. In order to achieve the objectives of the organization, an environment should be created to ensure the participation of individuals.
Participation of People
Employees are the foundation of an organization. Full involvement in the studies allows them to use their skills for the benefit of the organization.
If appropriate resources and activities are managed as a process, the desired results can be achieved more effectively.
System Approach in Management
Identifying, understanding and managing the system in which interrelated processes are created for a specific purpose increase the efficiency and efficiency of the organization.
Continuous improvement should be the most enduring aim of the organization.
Realistic Approach to Decision Making
Effective decision-making depends on the analysis of data and information.
Although the organization and its suppliers are independent of each other, the relationship based on mutual benefit creates value.
Total Quality Management, which provides a great competitive power and superiority in organizations, succeeds in providing dynamism and development in the organization if the principles mentioned above are adopted and implemented.
– Patient Safety Committee
A Patient Safety Committee has been set up in order to reduce the risks associated with patient safety, to develop and disseminate patient safety culture, to determine the appropriate methods and techniques to establish this, and to protect the patients from possible risks and damages in the process of providing health services.
– Employee Safety Committee
Employee Safety Committee has been established in order to ensure employee safety by creating a safe environment that will positively affect hospital staff physically and psychologically.
– Education Committee
Ministry of Health Quality Standards in Health (SKS), In-Service Trainings, Compliance Trainings, Patient Orientation, etc. Training Committee has been established in order to provide training and controls.
– Infection Control Committee
An Infection Control Committee has been established in order to determine the methods and to ensure the control of the infection control studies in all areas in an effective and planned way.
– Facility Security
A Facility Safety Committee has been established to ensure the safety of employees and patients in our hospital and to organize and control the measures against possible hazards.
Internal Examination / Self Assessment
To determine the nonconformities and corrective and preventive actions related to the qualifications, conformity and effectiveness of ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management Standards and Health Quality Standards of the Ministry of Health in our hospital, and to verify that the employees are working in accordance with the predetermined conditions in order to determine the effectiveness of these measures. The determination of the effectiveness of documented procedures, working instructions and the activities performed in accordance with them is an audit conducted by the Internal Auditors in an impartial manner during the period determined to determine non-conformities in the quality management system and areas for improvement.
Patient / Patient Relatives and Employee Survey and Recommendation – Complaints
To evaluate all kinds of suggestions, complaints and satisfaction of the hospital staff, to improve the service quality and to improve efficiency, to evaluate the suggestions, complaints and satisfaction, to determine the way employees participate in quality improvement and improvement, to determine the deficiencies by using their ideas and to determine the quality of service. highlight